Wednesday, November 12, 2014
The Happy List
1. Gossip Girl marathon
2. Sophia Amoruso's GirlBoss book
3. The color Tiffany Blue
5. Jollibee's Aloha burger - absolutely delicious!
6. My visa application going well
7. Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse - recommended by Leighton and I loved it!
8. The thought of moving away from home soon and taking risks to become a better person
9. Opportunities coming my way
10. People who love and support you every step of the way
12. Actually putting into practice all the good advice I received from people whom I'm closest with and the ones I've read from books and online
13. Baking delicious cakes and pastries with my mom
14. Chuck Bass!
“Life hands us opportunities at every turn to get over ourselves, to get outside ourselves, to wake up from our own bad dreams and realize that really lovely things are happening all the time.” -- Shauna Niequist
Credits: Wild Spirit for THL