Monday, October 7, 2013

Getting Deep

I found these questions here, an awesome blog I just discovered.

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?

I would have chosen a more useful major. To be perfectly honest, I'm not satisfied with the job offers that I've come across so far and it is so hard to find a job since the industry is overcrowded already. I'm looking for something more intellectually and financially rewarding. Before I took the said degree, it was the only choice I had back then since my parents are still supporting 4 of my siblings. During the course, there were times that some of my professors and my dad would urge me to switch courses because they knew I fit better in a finance or medicine course but I chose to carry on with it. But now, I'm deeply regretting my decision and I should have heeded their advice cause maybe things wouldn't be as hard as it is right now.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully in five years I will have found myself. I hope to find the things that give me the most satisfaction and fulfillment in terms of life in general. I'm now considering a different career path, one that I would have to study again for but this time, it'll be something that I would be truly proud of.

3. Do you honestly want kids?

Yes, absolutely.

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?

The best moment of my life was when I graduated college with the highest honors, proving to others that I am capable of being great and competent. Even though I regretted taking that course, there were numerous lessons that I've learned from it.

5. What is your life theme song?

'Defying Gravity' by The Glee.

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?

I want to travel the world and see the beautiful places each country has to offer. On top of my list are Europe, Tokyo, New York, Spain and Sydney.
 
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?


I want to be that person who inspires other people to reach their full potential, one who is sweet, thoughtful and loving, one who helps other people especially the unfortunate ones.

8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?

I would take that ticket to London that would enable me to study there and live with my sister who is currently residing there. It will open up doors for me and opportunities I never knew existed before.

9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?


I think I'm facing the most challenging moment now. I never knew reality could be so harsh because back when I was still studying in college, I felt like I had a purpose and I wasn't ready to face this kind of situation in my life. There are so many disappointments that I've experienced already and I seriously want to move on from this.

10. Summarize yourself in one word.

Progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment