Thursday, December 11, 2014

All I Want For Christmas


 Yay! Once again its Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! These are the things that I would love to receive on Christmas day, not that I'm expecting any gifts and I know how expensive these are, I'm just putting it out there and just having a little fun!

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor - This is the perfect tool to keep me motivated and reach my fitness goals. I finally found a sustainable workout routine by Kayla Itsines and I'm determined to stick through it until I achieve my ideal weight.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze - When I swatched this at the cosmetics counter, I instantly fell in love with its gorgeous color! Its a perfect everyday eyeshadow and you can practically bring it anywhere.

Kindle - I prefer ebooks over paperbacks and this has been in my lust list for the longest time. Thankfully, I got an Ipad this year so for meantime that will do but the paper white Kindle is so irresistible.

Purple Yoga Mat - gotta have this so I can perform Kayla's BBG workout routines efficiently.

Vans Perforated Slip Ons - I really like the style of these shoes and it'll go with so many casual outfits.

Under Armour long sleeves - I need more gym clothes in my life!

Silver necklace with cross pendant - I'm also eying the sideways cross necklace.

Dark Blue Pea Coat - I'm on a hunt for winter clothes nowadays, and I think this pea coat will be a lovely addition to my winter wardrobe essentials.

Ankle Boots - This is one of the most versatile footwear and I'm dying to have one! I'm also eying this chelsea boots in black.


No comments:

Post a Comment