Thursday, December 11, 2014

Five On Friday




 Five On Friday is hosted by the lovely Liz.



O N E
I managed to get myself out of an unhealthy lifestyle rut and I'm proud to say I did this in December, a month full of festivities and delectable meals! I've been eating clean and exercising regularly for almost two weeks now. I disliked waking up feeling sluggish and bloated because of the unhealthy foods that I kept putting inside my body, so one day I decided that it has to stop. I was so fortunate to come across Kayla Itsines on Instagram and found her workout and healthy food plans. I'm on week two and I feel healthy, strong and confident! I found my inspiration from Kayla Itsines, Simply Taralynn, Pinterest, and a couple of Youtubers.




T W O
I bought my first ever Nikes! I wanted one for the longest time and it was my early Christmas present from my parents. This will motivate me to work out more and achieve my fitness goals. I got mine from Zalora, it was perfect timing because I got them on sale and it was the pair that I wanted - originally, when you buy it at a mortar and brick Nike store the price is about P5,700($129) but because of the sale I only paid P4,000($90). Score! Its also my first time to purchase something online and I loved Zalora's customer service, I received my package the day before I placed my order in their website. This could be very dangerous for my wallet and a start of an addiction!




T H R E E
I started reading Landline by Rainbow Rowell this morning. It won the Goodreads Best Fiction book of the Year so I know that its gonna be a good one!



F O U R
Last Wednesday, my mom and I had our first taste of chestnuts this year and its one of our Christmas traditions to eat them during Christmas season. After all, Christmas isn't complete without sweet castañas.


F I V E 
I'm on a health kick! I bought this little notebook where I can put all of the healthy snacks and meals that I like. I found so many healthy recipes online and I'm so excited to try them all out. I've also been eating a lot of fruits and veggies and stayed away from white rice and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment