Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Favorites

Whew! December, my most favorite and busiest month of the year, went by like breeze! Today's post will be like a photo dump of sorts so I can have something to look back on in the future and hold on to what's left of the holiday cheer a bit longer. I'll be busy preparing for our New Year's eve celebration tomorrow so I guess I'll be back next year. See ya, guys!



My mom bought this as an early Christmas present and it is easily the BEST Christmas present ever. 




 One of the many baked goodies my mom and I made. This one was for Keith and Hannah's wedding.



 My little nephew's minion themed birthday cake.





On December 23rd, my older brother(5th in the family) got married to his beautiful fiancee. It was a small intimate wedding with their closest friends and family and it was held at Discovery Suites. As per usual, my mom and I created their wedding cake. 




We celebrated my mom's 59th birthday this month at her favorite pizza place. :)



This one was for my uncle's engagement party. It looks absolutely beautiful, this photo doesn't do any justice to the actual cake. That engagement ring cake topper was made by my awesome mom.

Christmas Day





Our Christmas table setting! 

Christmas isn't complete without the Rossi!



My creative sister got me these for Christmas! They were mostly DIYs and a bag of gummy worms(she called them "bookworms") was also included in there. Yup, those are book marks patterned with the GoT insignias.



Even the gift wrapper was well thought out. Love her!



Chowder has his own gift too! His favorite: SPAM.



Finally, after Christmas day, I was able to wind down from all the shopping, baking and celebrations. I spent it the best way I know how: reading Game of Thrones(my brother lent me his Kindle) while sipping on some hot chocolate. I just finished book 1 a few hours ago and I cannot wait to read the next one. 
  
I won't post my other shopping loots, presents and foods because there were a LOT. And you know what else I gained plenty of? That's right, pounds! I seriously have to get back on track next year. That will be on top of my new year's resolutions. :) Happy New Year, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment