Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesdays!





Welcome to WWW Wednesday, hosted by MizB! To participate in WWW Wednesday, you need to answer three questions.

•What are you currently reading?

•What did you recently finish reading?

•What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?


This series is so addicting! The writing isn't really perfect, but the story and characters just reels me in. 

What did you recently finish reading?



No surprise here. This series changed the way I looked at fantasy books. I'm a huge fan now. I heard The Infernal Devices is even better and I cannot wait to read that!
What do you think you’ll read next?


Just to switch things up a bit so that I won't fall into a reading slump(yup, I'm a mood reader), my next book would be a contemporary one. I keep seeing this cover on my favorite bloggers' page, and it has received good ratings. I'm so excited to read this one.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment