Monday, September 8, 2014

Blog-Tember Five and Sunday Social

Five Things About Me
  • I rarely get angry towards other people and I forgive easily.
  • I love amusement parks especially those crazy rides!
  • I love discovering new places and traveling.
  • I'm going to have my first out of the country trip in Australia next year which I'm so excited about.
  • My mom is my hero.


5 Favourite Things About Blogging



  • Meeting and getting to know new blogger friends
  • Sharing my interests and passions
  • Document my travels and experiences
  • Finding inspiration from other blogs
  • Learning new things


5 Things I'm Doing Before The Year is Over



  • Complete my basic wardrobe pieces
  • Finish applying for my Australian visa
  • Buy that Nike Roshe Run I've been wanting for a long time now
  • Organize my things here at home before my BIG move to OZ
  • Bond with my family and friends


5 Favourite Fall Fashions



  • Scarfs
  • Leggings
  • Boots
  • Oversized Cardigans
  • Berry, deep purples, wine colored tops

5 Favourite Beauty Products



  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
  • In2it Powder Foundation
  • Tony Moly liptint
  • Elizabeth Arden eyeshadows
  • Nivea lipbalm

5 Favourite Books



  • The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare
  • The Princess Bride - William Goldman
  • Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
  • Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
  • Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

Linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social and Bailey Jean for Blog-Tember!

No comments:

Post a Comment