Friday, January 9, 2015

Five On Friday



O N E
Monday 1-5-15
Finally my student visa was approved! I can finally breathe! I have a few weeks left to prepare and say my farewells to family and friends. I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life.



T W O
Qantas Airlines booked
I'm already booked on February 7th, I chose a flight with a strop over at the Changi Airport, Singapore as the ticket was a lot cheaper. I'll be setting foot on two different countries, yay! I'm coming AUSTRALIA! The wanderlust bug has bitten!



T H R E E
I'm on a health kick!
I'm so proud of myself for sticking to my fitness routine until now. My clothes fit better, and my stamina has increased! No more bloated and sluggish feeling! I hope I can continue this when I go to Australia next month. This is my favorite post workout smoothie - banana dates!


F O U R
Oh She Glows cookbook
I finally have this vegan cookbook(my first ever) by Angela Liddon. I'm not really looking into going vegan, I just want to get inspired to cook healthier and this is just what I needed!

F I V E
Sunday Mass with my sister
The day before my visa was approved, my sister and I went to mass at SM Megamall. I asked God for help regarding my visa and the next day my prayer was answered. Its amazing how God gives you the things you need at the RIGHT time, His time. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment