Day 1 of The October Daily - Why I blog
Wow, it's already October 1st! It's really amazing how time flies. Today is extra special cause it marks my 23rd birthday! At this point of my life, I believe I still have many things to learn and I have yet to find the career path which is both intellectually and financially rewarding. I'm currently focusing all my efforts on achieving my personal goals and I'm grateful for my family for supporting me along the way.
So to commemorate my birthday and the whole month of October(obviously my favorite), I decided to participate in this challenge, The October Daily. Thank you Ms. Mary. :)
1. I'm rather new to this actual blogging thing, which I started only last September 7th, and the main reason why I decided to join the blogging bandwagon was because I wanted an outlet for my thoughts and interests. I was always a silent reader; visiting countless of blogs and silently wishing I also had one. I was raring to enter the blogosphere but I never really had the opportunity before since school works took most of my time. But now that I just recently graduated, I now have the freedom to do so. Hence, the birth of Wanderlust. It is a beautiful place for writing my thoughts and feelings.
2. Blogging is a fantastic and ideal way to brush up on my writing skills! I have this penchant for beautifully written articles and I'm always looking for more ways to improve my writing. You see, writing for me is therapeutic.
3. I'm an incredibly sentimental person and I've always loved the notion of keeping something that was created by me so that someday, I will look back upon these works and be utterly proud.
4. I get to know different types of people and interact with them. I find joy in meeting new and exciting people, be it in person or in cyberspace. Bonus points if we have a lot of things in common!
5. I'm perpetually inspired by my favorite blogs which is one of the things that keeps me sane nowadays. It gives me some sort of escape from the pesky thing called reality.
Join the link up here!