Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Day In The Life Of Trish

Day 12 of The October Daily Your day in photos

The weather is rather chilly and outcast because apparently there's another typhoon looming around here in Manila. According to the latest weather forecast, it has intensified further as it closes in on the Northern area. I hope everyone's safe especially in those areas that are most affected. Best to stay home, safe and dry!

Anyway, since today's a weekend I've decided to do what I love most especially when I'll just stay inside the house lounging around all day in my sweats. The weather is a perfect excuse for excessive sleeping and reading and eating! Haha Also, I realized yesterday's prompt(Things I love to do during rainy days) couldn't be more timely as it was actually raining ever since I posted that up until today.


This right here is the highlight of my day! My grandmother sent us a whole Pig, which came all the way from our province, and we made Lechon Kawali for lunch!!! Crunchy skin and flavorful, succulent meat, just perfect! And I said sayonara to my diet(I promised my myself just for today)!


And then, I ate almost a kilo of my absolute favorite fruit, Lanzones!


During downtime, I reached for my favorite book and read for hours.


I also browsed the internet, checking out my favorite blogs and social network websites.


Well, that's pretty much what I did all throughout the day, plus sleeping in my comfy bed. I love weekends. :)

6 comments:

  1. thats yummmy right thereeee!!!!!!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea!! Luckily, I was able to control my rice intake but right now I just ate some and its midnight! Oh no! haha

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great relaxing day...food and the web.. a great combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Lanzones! That lechon kawali looks tempting too! Haha. I hope you're all safe your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SUPER yummy!!! Yea Lanzones is everywhere haha love it!

      Delete