Friday, October 4, 2013

If Only...



If I had a jet plane, I would travel the whole world. 
Tokyo, Paris, New York, London and the list goes on... That would be my ultimate dream! I know it's very substantial but c'mon its just a dream! I'm a traveler at heart(if it isn't obvious enough with my blog title) and traveling is when I'm happiest. I believe that one should travel often cause sometimes getting lost is the only way to find yourself. Oh! I'd definitely bring my whole family with me.


If I had a million bucks, I would divide a portion for my family,
study abroad and donate the rest to charity. 





If I had a time traveling machine, I would go back and visit the Victorian era cause I've always been fascinated by the architecture, fashion and arts during that period.

If I had a house, I would make the kitchen the biggest and most beautiful area.

If I had plenty of money, I would shop at my favorite high-end stores like YSL, Chanel, Zara, Lanvin and Louboutin to my heart's content.

If I had a fast metabolism, I would be the happiest girl alive.


                                                          Join the link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment