Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beauty | 6 products I couldn't live without




1. Olay Complete Moisturizer - I've been using this moisturizer for years now though sometimes I'd try other products but I always go back to this.

2. Carmex - This stuff is legit. HG lipbalm.

3. Nivea Creme - I carry this little blue tin around with me practically everywhere I go. It's a multipurpose skin moisturizer that's easy to carry and perfect for emergencies. (Dry skin is a huge pet peeve of mine.)

4. Clinique Mascara - I love this! I get a lot of compliments every time I have this on.

5. Palmer's Cocoa Butter - This is AWESOME! The signature chocolatey scent is just heavenly and it leaves my skin insanely soft and hydrated for hours!

6. In2it Powder Foundation - I prefer using powder foundation because it is more convenient and timesaving. This product instantly perfects my skin, covers my pores and blemishes and gives me a polished and pretty look.


No comments:

Post a Comment