Friday, October 25, 2013

My Ideal Guy

Day 26 of The October Daily My kind of guy



Confession: I've never had a boyfriend. I'm not kidding. I grew up in a family where my parents are extremely strict when it comes to having a relationship with a boy, at least after we graduate college, plus the fact that I have 6 brothers who doesn't approve as well. It was an unspoken rule that should be followed lest we suffer tough consequences, applicable to all of us women in the family. But I understood where they were coming from and I also didn't want to be bothered with my studies. Anyway, now I'm done with school that means I'm free at last lol. There's a caveat though, my brothers told me that whoever will court me should pass their standards first, if not then I shouldn't bother(an inside joke in the family. Or not?). So here are a number of ways a guy can win my heart:

Someone who can old an intellectual conversation with me and introduce new things
Good sense of humor
Thoughtful and sweet
Ambitious and hard-working
Respectful
Someone who is in sync with my personality

I know in God's time we would meet each other but till then, I'm gonna enjoy first being single and work on my career. I hope everyone would find their perfect match because falling in love is truly one of the best things in life. :)


2 comments:

  1. i think that's actually a great quality:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea definitely! I hope I could find a guy who has those aforementioned qualities :)

      Delete