1. Making others feel comfortable and at ease is the essence of etiquette.
2. When it comes to friends, its always quality over quantity. It doesn't matter if you have few friends whom you consider close at least you know they are the ones who matter and will always be there for you no matter what. And if a relationship doesn't work out, cut cleanly.
3. Comparison is the thief of joy. Yours is a unique path, don't go comparing yourselves to other people.
4. When you find yourself in a difficult situation, don't be afraid to ask for help. Surrounding yourself with your loved ones makes everything tenfolds better. Pray and have faith.
5. Let go of past hurts, rejection, failure and frustrations. Be kind to yourself. You learn more from failure and unpleasant situations. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character when you can move past it.
6. The sooner you realize and accept your limitations, the sooner you can work hard to eradicate them.
7. Go where you are celebrated, not where you are tolerated.
8. "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard." - Kevin Durant. You won't be as effective and successful if you don't do the work.
9. Good exercise and healthy eating does wonders to your mind, body and soul. When you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders, that is the best time to shut up and exercise. Work it. Invest in good workout clothes and running shoes, be motivated and you're all set.
10. Don't think far ahead into the future, learn to focus on the present and do your best.
11. People will always say all sorts of stuff. Let them. Enjoy life.
12. Respect is a gift that costs nothing. It is always appreciated, and is such a joy when reciprocated.
13. Read, read, read.
14. If you haven't found your purpose or the thing that makes you feel complete, that's okay. Keep searching and you'll eventually find it.
15. Learn to appreciate even the smallest things in life. Realize that you have so many blessings in your life, all you have to do is to look closer.
16. Be your own brand of bad-ass.
17. The person you spend the most time with is yourself so make yourself interesting and fun to be with. If you're doing something that you love, there is a guarantee that at least one person is having a good time.
18. Savor life's little pleasures. Indulge in your passions.
19. Laugh a lot. Have more fun than it makes sense for you to be having.
20. Good moods are contagious. Make sure yours is always pleasant to catch.
21. People aren't against you; they are for themselves. Stop taking everything so personally.
22. Strive to be the paradigm of the goodness that you seek.
23. Let common sense be your guide and graciousness your goal.