Monday, October 14, 2013

Word

Day 15 of The October Daily Favorite Word


As cliche at it may sound, I love the idea of traveling the world, whether I travel the world and go to the places I want to go all at once or spend my lifetime taking holiday trips to amazing places, I'm determined to travel as much as I possibly can before my time is up. I'll do whatever it takes to make this dream a reality. Soaking up the culture, witnessing the busy atmosphere, cities and markets alongside high-end stores, tasting delectable homemade dishes, discovering off the beaten paths and hole in the wall restaurants and bookstores, seeing places of high historical and religious value of each and every country I visit. It all sounds wonderful. My ideal journey would involve traveling to places like Tokyo, Paris, London, New York, Sydney, Venice, Las Vegas, Barcelona and Rome.







Other words that I love:





3 comments:

  1. i feel you. it has always been my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of my fave words. I also find it so clique but who cares cause i'm sure a lot of people want to travel the world and this word is how to describe it. My dream places is currently in Europe. But in a few month I'll be (fingers crossed) on my way to New York City :)

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete